Due to growth, HILLS Properties is seeking a demonstrated leader to join our team as a Property Manager to lead and direct one of our luxury apartment communities, Meridian on Shelbyville, located in Louisville, KY!
This is a full-time, salaried position with some weekends required.
As a Property Manager, you must be able to manage daily operations of the community and manage a team renting apartment homes by exhibiting a professional demeanor, solid interpersonal skills, and ability to handle emergency and high-pressure situations.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining a community of residents through resident relations
- Ensure property is leased at or above market occupancy and rent levels based on owners’ guidelines
- Perform Marketing/Outreach responsibilities in order to achieve the established goals for the property. Ensure all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
- Assist Regional Manager with the preparation of the annual budget and operate the property within the budgeted guidelines established for the property.
- Schedule all contractors for turnovers and any other services needed. Inspect all work performed prior to approval for payment.
- Enforce a fair and comprehensive rental collection practice as dictated per policy. Attend court proceedings for delinquent residents and evictions.
- Directs activities of all on-site personnel and maintains a great working environment
- Post, collect, track and manage delinquency of rental and other income
- Ensure desired renewals are being captured at the highest rate possible
You Will Make an Impact by:
- Going above and beyond for our residents – striving to uphold HILLS’ high standards of customer service
- Being dedicated to HILLS Mission and Values – exceeding goals and maintaining a positive relationship with your team, residents, vendors, and community
- Being committed to your team – maintaining enthusiasm and not being afraid to go beyond your job title to assist team members
Required and Preferred Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years property management experience is required as well as a valid driver’s license
- Minimum of one (1) year in a supervisory role which included successfully training, leading and directing others is required
- Must be comfortable with community outreach and building relationships with business in the area
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Able to handle emergency and high-pressure situations
- New construction experience preferred
- CAM designation preferred
HILLS offers a fun, supportive and encouraging work environment along with a competitive pay structure, and excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
- Exceptional Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options at an affordable rate,
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) with a Company Catch,
- Comprehensive Well-being Program
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off,
- Bonus Opportunity,
- Auto Allowance and,
- Desirable Apartment Discount at any of our luxury communities.
For confidential consideration, apply today!
|Job Category||Management, Residential Property Management|