HILLS Properties is excited to announce our beautiful brand new apartment community, Rialto on Hurstbourne, located in Louisville, KY!
We are looking for a passionate individual that is skilled in property management and ready to take on the challenge of helping us build our new community, and have some fun while doing it!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Expecting a long list of duties? Well, we are going to save you some reading. If you have experience as a Property Manager, you already know this list!
Required and Preferred Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years property management experience is required as well as a valid driver’s license
- Minimum of one (1) year in a supervisory role which included successfully training, leading and directing others is required
- Must be comfortable with community outreach and building relationships with business in the area
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Able to handle emergency and high-pressure situations
- New construction experience preferred
- CAM designation preferred
HILLS offers a supportive and encouraging work environment along with a competitive pay structure, and excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
- Exceptional Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options at an affordable rate,
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) with a Company Catch,
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off,
- Commission Opportunity,
- Auto Allowance and,
- Desirable Apartment Discount at any of our luxury communities.
For confidential consideration, apply today!
|Job Category||Leasing, Management, Residential Property Management|