HILLS Properties has an exciting opportunity to welcome a Property Coordinator to the Residential Property Management team, located out of our Corporate Office in Cincinnati, OH!
The Property Coordinator is a full-time, hourly, administrative position which plays a key role to maintaining the connection between the Corporate Office and onsite teams at our luxury apartment communities.
Your duties include:
- Assisting the Project Coordinator, Regional Managers and Director of Facilities/Maintenance on any and all day-to-day operations
- Distributing weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as assigned
- Providing assistance in preparing materials, compiling statistical information and other special projects
- Working with collection agency on “In-House Collections” for all previous delinquent residents from apartment communities
- Assisting on-site associates with Yardi utilization and input as well as software upkeep
You will make an impact by:
- Being dedicated to HILLS Mission and Values – exceeding goals and maintaining a positive relationship within both your team and other departments, vendors and residents
- Being committed to your team – maintaining enthusiasm and not being afraid to go beyond your job title to assist others
- Minimum of two (2) years residential property management industry experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to respond effectively to complex/sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge (Office 365)
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in situations.
- Yardi Experience highly preferred
What we offer you:
HILLS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Exceptional and Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Company Paid Holidays and Paid Time-Off
- 401(k) with a Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Apartment Discount at any of our Luxury Communities
- All-inclusive well-being program
HILLS understands that we are experiencing hard and challenging times due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our highest priority is the safety of our associates, their families, and our residents. HILLS is taking deliberate measures to maintain this priority during the ever-changing hiring and working environment.
Established in 1958 by Murray Guttman, HILLS Properties is a family owned company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. We recognize we would not be celebrating our achievements if it were not for our talented and devoted teams! HILLS is proud of accomplishing over 60 years of excellence and success, continuing to grow and add to our award-winning portfolio! Take a moment and apply today!
|Job Category||Administrative, Corporate, Residential Property Management|