HILLS Properties has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Maintenance Technician to join the team at our newest luxury apartment community, Allure, located in Centerville, OH!
This is a regular, full-time position with some evening and weekend on call hours required.
As a maintenance technician, we will keep you busy! You play a key role in upholding our high standards and reputation by maintaining all areas of the property and performing service requests for residents. This is an opportunity to really make a difference in someone’s day and contribute to the teams that make HILLS a great place to work and call home. A typical day could include HVAC, electrical, small appliances, and plumbing repairs.
If you are hands-on and hard-working with an eye for details, do not miss out on this opportunity! As a member of the team, we set you up for success by offering a supportive and encouraging work environment with ongoing training, a competitive pay structure, and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Excellent and affordable medical, Dental and Vision options
- Paid Holidays and Paid-time off
- 401(k) with a generous Company Match
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Apartment Rent Discount
- Bonus Opportunity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and maintain all outdoor grounds areas, including pool area, in a safe, attractive condition.
- Inspect vacated units and perform make-ready process, including assisting with painting, dry-wall, and carpet cleaning.
- Perform work orders and repairs, including HVAC, electrical, small appliances, and plumbing repairs.
- Inspect/ log building lights, smoke detectors, sprinkler systems and furnace filters; replace as needed.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- HVAC certification preferred, but not required.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of building maintenance.
- Able to communicate clearly, both orally and written.
- Able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance hand tools, user mover aids, cleaning fluids etc.
HILLS understands that we are experiencing hard and challenging times due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our highest priority is the safety of our associates, their families, and our residents. HILLS is taking deliberate measures to maintain this priority during the ever changing hiring and working environment, remaining flexible during the hiring process and taking each day with care.
|Job Category||Maintenance, Residential Property Management|