HILLS Properties is seeking a passionate and dedicated Leasing Professional to join our team at one of our luxury apartment communities Emerald Lakes, located in Greenwood, IN!
This is a regular, full-time position with some weekends required.
Leasing Consultants at HILLS Properties are excited by the high-energy and supportive environment. In this role, you will utilize and grow in your people skills and sales experience working towards 100% occupancy through retention of existing residents, leasing open units and pre-leasing of future availability.
Your duties will include:
- Being a champion of HILLS high standards of customer service and professionalism to ensure residents are satisfied and proud to call HILLS home
- Warmly greeting and assisting all prospective residents who enter the community to lease an apartment home
- Ensuring appearance of the property, model apartment and target apartments are acceptable and create a positive first impression
- Creating and ensuring completion of all lease documents
- Processing paperwork for application approval as well as renewal paperwork
- Assisting Property Manager with property events and ensuring all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
- Contributing to HILLS mission and values by demonstrating a professional and positive attitude with teammates, residents, vendors and future residents.
You Will Make an Impact by:
- Going above and beyond for our residents – striving to uphold HILLS’ high standards of customer service
- Being dedicated to HILLS Mission and Values – exceeding goals and maintaining a positive relationship with your team, residents, vendors, and community
- Being committed to your team – maintaining enthusiasm and not being afraid to go beyond your job title to assist team members
- Minimum of 6 months experience in customer service field, sales or property management
- Must be great with people, maintaining a friend and helpful demeanor both in person and on the phone
- Good computer skills and be able to navigate software
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and in writing
- Possess great attention to detail
What We Offer You:
HILLS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Exceptional and Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Company Paid Holidays and Paid Time-Off
- 401(k) with a Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Apartment Discount at our Luxury Community
- Bonus Opportunity
HILLS understands that we are experiencing hard and challenging times due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our highest priority is the safety of our associates, their families, and our residents. HILLS is taking deliberate measures to maintain this priority during the ever-changing hiring and working environment.
Established in 1958 by Murray Guttman, HILLS Properties is a family owned company headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. We recognize we would not be celebrating our achievements if it were not for our talented and devoted teams! HILLS is proud of accomplishing over 60 years of excellence and success, continuing to grow and add to our award-winning portfolio! Take a moment and apply today!
|Job Category||Leasing, Residential Property Management, Sales/Customer Service|