HILLS Properties is currently seeking a full-time General Construction Laborer to service our newest multi-family apartment construction site, Greyson on 27, located in Nicholasville, KY. Reliable transportation and compliance with the company’s background and drug screening policy is mandatory for all successful applicants.
This is a hourly, full-time position with some weekends required. This position is ideal for hard-working and dependable candidates looking to gain valuable multi-family construction experience to set them up for a career with a growing Company celebrating over 60 years of success!
HILLS understands that we are experiencing hard and challenging times due to the COVID-19 pandemic and is taking deliberate measures to maintain safety as a priority during the ever changing hiring and working environment.
HILLS is proud to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Exceptional and affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Company Paid Short-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time-off
- 401(k) with a Generous Company Match
- Apartment Discount at any of our Luxury Communities
Essential Responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain a clean construction site throughout all phases of the construction process and maintain safety as a highest priority
- Load and unload building materials to be used in construction
- Assist the punch-out or other craft workers as needed
- Keep construction trailer, all tools, and stored materials neat and organized
- Assist in watering lawns, plants and general grounds keeping until established
- Oversee and direct temporary labor force as needed
- 1+ years of experience working on a construction site or similar experience
- General construction knowledge
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve
- Basic math skills
HILLS offers outstanding opportunities for professional and personal growth and practices a long-standing philosophy of hiring and retaining outstanding individuals with long term success. For this reason, the company is continually recognized by Builder Magazine as one of the nation’s top 100 homebuilders. To see what an exceptional experience HILLS provides, feel free to visit our website at www.myhillscareer.com For confidential consideration, apply today!